Do you just like the smell of natural aromas filling the air in your home? The scent of banana quick bread baking within the oven or the fresh scents of fresh apples or citrus fruits and sage to make a winter fresh smell in your home? Then you’ll enjoy all-natural soy candles and body products for your home and family.
In addition to the relaxing scents and aromas available in today’s soy products, other benefits of soy include:
• Soy candles help our surroundings, soybeans are a renewable and biodegradable resource
• Soy candles produce 90% less soot than other waxes
• Lead-Free Wicks
• Non-Toxic (non-irritable for people with breathing problems)
• Cleans up with soap and water
• Longer burning- the maximum amount as 3 times longer than regular candles
• Soy Candles help the US economy and farmers- the assembly and burning of soy-wax candles can greatly benefit the American agricultural economy. If soy wax replaced common paraffin, an estimated 60 million pounds of soybeans would be required for annual candle production (source: Marlo Quinn Benefits of Soy)
Soy is defined as an oil and lecithin content derived from soybeans. the traditional Orient cultivated soybeans for its protein. Currently, soyabean oil is one of the foremost important oils produced within us. it’s pressed from the soybean. Most of the lecithin (phospholipids) utilized in cosmetics are derived from soybeans. soyabean oil features a very high-unsaturated carboxylic acid compound, 2% sterolins and 30 IU per ounce of vitamin E . Unsaponifiables is an outsized group of compounds called plant steroids or sterolins. They soften the skin, have a superior moisturizing effect on the upper layer of the skin and reduce scars. The sterolins in avocado oil are found to diminish age spots. Oils with the very best unsaponifiable are shea butter, avocado oil, vegetable oil, soyabean oil, and vegetable oil . (source: Marlo Quinn Oils and Butters)
If you’re curious about pampering yourself, your family and friends then you’ll enjoy all of the advantages of soy products. additionally, to candles, there are many bath and body products made up of soy and herbal products, from bath scrubs to fragrances and lotions. a number of the explanations people are choosing soy products are the anti-aging effects it carries alongside the opposite natural herbs and ingredients that are mixed into the formulas created to form all-natural soy products.
Start treating yourself and your family to the straightforward indulgences of natural soy and herbal products today! Let the fresh aromas take you faraway from all of your worries while protecting the environment and utilizing natural resources.
Thank you for reading please don’t forget to share this article with your friends